How EZ Valves Work
Advanced Valve Technologies' insertion valves/line stopping equipment are designed and developed by professionals for professionals. Service contracts are performed by highly experienced technicians with real-world know-how.
- Actuator - works with standard turns.
- Removable Valve Bonnet - contains resilient wedge and drive mechanism.
- Double Seal Gaskets - maintain system pressure and allow rotational milling.
- Fasteners - (stainless steel) secure assembly.
- Compatibility - EZ works with all common and many uncommon pipe materials (PVC, SDR, C-900, etc.).
- Resilient Wedge - encases a ductile iron core.
- Integral Isolation Valve - permits “under pressure” installation.
- Insertion Slot - maintains pipe integrity and creates valve access.
- Castings - are precision machined ductile iron.
- Sacrificial Anode - provides cathodic protection.