For more information about the EZ Insertion Valve/Line Stopping System, please contact Advanced Valve Technologies, Inc.
800 Busse Road
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Toll Free: 877.489.4909
12601 Homan Avenue
Blue Island, IL 60406
1. Single excavation (compare to traditional line stopping)
2. Smaller excavation (compact design, easier milling operation, and smaller crew)
3. No community involvement (no shut downs requiring notifications and remedial work)
4. No coordinated scheduling required
5. Shorter lead times
6. 40% lower cost valve kit
7. No special isolation unit to purchase and install (isolation valve is built-in)
8. No large coupon-cutting equipment needed
9. Simpler, less expensive lifting equipment required
10. Lighter and smaller tool kit
11. Smaller truck or van needed
12. Fewer men in crew
13. Less specialized equipment needed
14. Lower fuel costs
15. Lower (or no) crew lodging costs (based on speed of installation)
16. Reduced labor costs
17. Only one pipe length effected
18. No severing of the line
19. No expensive restraint required
20. One half-day session for any crew
21. Live demo may be scheduled
22. Right angle actuators are available
23. Wide range of sizes offered
Installation (self or by AVT)
24. Fastest system available (under pressure installations)
25. Standardized milling machine is lightweight and compact
26. Cutters are field replaceable and readily available
27. Installation by AVT trained crews is offered
System Impact/Site Traffic
28. Low profile allows for plating over of excavation in traffic areas
29. Speed of install reduces disruptions
30. Unusual pipe materials can be addressed
31. Irregular dimension are not a problem
32. Custom applications are not prohibitive
Follow-up Alterations (Versatility)
33. Valve bonnet may be easily removed and re-used at another site
34. Minimal tools (just wrenches) are required to operate isolation valve, remove bonnet and plate over the docking surface
Advanced Valve Technologies' Insertion Valve/Linestopping, Hot Tapping and Curb Stop products are designed and developed by professionals for professionals. Service contracts are performed by highly experienced technicians with real-world know-how.
The EZ™ system is a unique Valve Insertion/Linestopping design that meets all material and performance expectations while delivering a compact and fast alternative to traditional Valve Insertion methods. It was developed to provide important performance and installation benefits (under pressure installations) to professionals working under difficult conditions and with critical needs. Sizes 4” (100mm)-14” (350mm), 16” (400mm), 20” (500mm) and 24" (600mm).
Advanced Valve Technologies (AVT) introduces the new Curb-Stop (Patent Pending) mechanical in-line Wet Tapping line stopping system for use on water, gas and mechanical/industrial applications. Curb Stop is offered in multiple sizes for use on water, gas, and industrial applications using steel or copper type K & L services.
Advanced Valve Technologies Tapping Machine features a unique design that allows you to make pressure, side or hot tapping on any common pipe. Consult AVT for complete information.
AVT experts can provide complete installation services wherever needed worldwide.
Training of your personnel may be accomplished at AVT headquarters or at your organization's chosen site.
Advanced Valve Technologies' insertion valves/line stopping equipment are designed and developed by professionals for professionals. Service contracts are performed by highly experienced technicians with real-world know-how.